from £2089 per person, 7 Nights Package on B&B Basis
Elephant Corridor Hotel - Introduction
The Elephant Corridor is located adjacent to Sigiriya in Sri Lanka's Golden Triangle. Colombo airport is 3 hours away. The Elephant Corridor is an all-suite property surrounded by 200 acres of jungle beside a natural lake, located against the backdrop of the Kandalama hills. Elephant Corridor enjoys views of the rock fortress of Sigiriya and is surrounded by wildlife sanctuaries, with chances of viewing elephant, buffalo and wild boar that drink from the 1500 year old lake. With ancient ruins and wildlife on your doorstep and 21 luxury rustic suites to accommodate, is there a better place to stay!
7 Nights at Elephant Corridor Hotel, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka. from £2089 pp on B&B Basis
Our Package Includes:
• Return Air Fares & airport transfers
• Air Conditioned Vehical for all transfers
• Meal Plan – B&B Basis
• Comfortable Deluxe Suite (Single/Double/Twin/Triple)
• All United Kingdom and Local Government tax
• All United Kingdom and Local Airport and Passenger Taxes
• Service of local representative 24 hours, 7 Days a week
• Full ATOL for your holiday
Package prices are per person based on two people sharing a room | Prices may vary if your holiday overlaps the date bands.
for instance availability & reservations please call us on 0208 099 9651
Why not upgrade your stay in Sri Lanka – click on upgrade options, or to upgrade your holiday to an elegant stay. Click here to get an instant quote.
♦ Ambrosia Restaurant - Offers magnificent views of Sigiriya on the horizon.
♦ Lunch time snacks are served by the pool
♦ No meal times are fixed - the hotel is totally flexible - All a la carte
♦ jungle bar and library/bar
♦ ayurvedic spa
♦ ‘Om’ wellness spa
♦ meditation and yoga
♦ elephant rides and horse riding
♦ nature walks and hiking
♦ safe deposit boxes
♦ laundry facilities
♦ tv lounge
Room Types and Facilities Summary
All suites offer the ultimate in rustic luxury with views over the lake. They have rustic tiles, thatched roofs and are spacious and bright.
Deluxe Suites are 90 sqm ( including terrace) with a bedroom, a living room, a dressing area, outdoor plunge pool, and day beds on a large private terrace in private garden. Bedrooms are fitted with a four poster bed. Bathrooms have a seperate bathtub and shower.
• kingsize four poster beds or twin beds
• designer fittings in your marbled private bathroom with outdoor shower
• separate dining, sleeping, dressing areas
• mini bar
• tea and coffe making facilities
• secluded private terrace and garden with dining facilities
• oudoor or indoor private dip/plunge pool (room for 2)
• colour TV/DVD with surround sound
• small writing bureau equipped with binoculars to ensure you miss nothing!
• high ceilings and bay windows for excellent views
• private butler service
Super Deluxe Suite
Super Deluxe Suites are 105 sqm with an outdoor plunge pool. They are similar to Deluxe Suites, but are more luxurious and are fitted with a king size bed or 2 single beds. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower.
Romantic Suites are 105 sqm and have a peaceful private garden with indoor plunge pool and day beds. Suites are fitted with a king size bed. The bedroom has 2 televisions and decorated using mirrors. Bathrooms have a seperate bathtub and shower.
Direct Flight supplement on SriLankan Airlines from £9 per Person
ATOL PROTECTED - The air holidays and flights on this website are ATOL protected, since we hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 9438. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. This protection only covers holidays that originate in the U.K.